Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1

Ok so i know im not supposed to do a blog post for the day before but so what right? who cares? its my blog!!!

Day 1 was good. i got up put together all the stuff i needed for the day(at least that's what i thought i did). Turns out i forgot my Decaf,skim milk and apples at home. All of which were going to help me get through the day!!!

Breakfast(boiled eggs and some bacon) was a struggle. I'm not used to having so much at breakfast but i managed to get it down and get some enjoyment out of it.

Lunch(tuna salad) was what is usually on the menu for me so i had no problem with that BUT

Dinner(Chicken,pumpkin,spinach & cabbage)was ALOT!!!!! i was stuffed and i didn't even end up having the spinach. At about 10ish the chocolate cravings started to creep in.......left foot...right foot....left foot....right foot....STOP!!!! Whew that was close! VICTORY!!!!!!

Day 1 DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment