Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Let the Games Begin

Ok, since 'The Challenge' i have lost 4kgs. Which isn't as much as i had hoped but some weight loss nonetheless. I have had really good days,good days, bad days and some really bad days. Emotions have been up and down, left and right but im still standing. Things at work got hecticically hectic so i was eating what i could, when i could, which didn't much good for my hip measurements!


Emotionally, its been good and bad. Good days are the days where i am doing well at my eating plan, things are going well in general and my spirits are high.These good days are often and have become the norm for me now.
On the bad days i am surprised at how not bad it is. The bad days also help me recognize and appreciate the power of my mind. I made a decision to stand up firm and im easily not letting things cripple me. Its exciting, this new found mental freedom that i have!!!

But i embarked on this journey without a plan but now i have one so shall we say 'Let the Games BEGIN'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment