Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 7

Its been a week since i started this new eating plan and yesterday i went for my weekly weigh in. 1.9Kg off!! Thats GREAT!
My eating plan cuts out ALL sugar,caffeine and carbs (Wednesday & Sunday are the days that i am allowed to have a carb with my lunch or my breakfast but NEVER for dinner).
Its eggs every morning, with either bacon,ham,tomato,mince or cheese. Im up to my eyeballs in egg! Ugh! 9 more weeks to go!
But overall its going well.

CHEATS: On Sunday after church, i had a quarterish pieces of a jam dougnut. It was heavenly but it lay heavy in my stomach after not having carbs for a few days.
Then i had a meeting on Tuesday and Jude was kind enough to lay out some fruit for me, she was also kind enough to lay out some dougnuts and Peanut Butter Cups (its American, they are little chocolate cups filled with peanut butter). I ate most of the fruit and i was doing well, but i could not resist having a peanut butter cup! I ended up having FOUR!!! Although i cheated i was proud of the progress i had achieved up until that point.

CONFESSION: When i jumped on that scale and it showed i had lost 2kg, i was pleased but not overjoyed like i normally would have been. Dunno why though.I hope to get this heaviness off my chest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment